Thursday, December 11, 2008

It's December?...Really???











Ok, so I haven't blogged at all since Halloween, and there are now two weeks remaining until Christmas. What have we been doing? Oh, yeah. Buying a house in St. Augustine, that's right. That's most of it. Here are a few photos from a late afternoon in our backyard last month...I was savoring the last bit of autumn color (I don't think they have that in Florida). And just this morning I composed my letter of resignation, which left me very close to tears the remainder of the day. But I still managed to do most of my extended family and friends Christmas shopping online today. And clean out the playroom. And edit the videotape from Abby's first official Christmas program last night. Check it out on Neptune (link at bottom right).

2 comments:

Mike & Beck said...

Hey Lynn(e?), its Becky- long time no see! I didn't know you had a blog but I found you on Scott & Ang's blog. Wow so you're moving to FL? I saw the slideshow of Emily's wedding and wow thats amazing. I remember when we were in John & Lynn Clark's wedding together!! Your kids are soo cute!! Anyway, hope to hear back from you. Can't wait to catch up!
We have a blog too- mikenbeck.blogspot.com
Merry Christmas!
-Beck

Mike & Beck said...

P.S. Is it alright if I put you on my blog list?